“Enhancing the lives of those we serve every day”
The Key Account Executive (KAE) is a dynamic outside and inside sales support representative that calls on key accounts seeking patient referrals. RAE focuses on Respiratory Equipment and Supplies like Ventilation, Vests, Oxygen, BiPAP, CPAP, and CPAP.
- Become an expert on our core products of Respiratory Equipment and Supplies including Ventilators, Vests, Oxygen, BiPAP, CPAP, and any other respiratory-related equipment & supplies.
- Assist with the sales goals and quotas to maximize your commission and drive revenue for the company.
- Be organized and have excellent follow-up skills.
- Have excellent communication, negotiation, and listening skills.
- Meet all administrative duties including expense reports, weekly conference calls, emails, monthly sales meetings, billing documentation, and follow-up.
- Be able to provide overall organizational excellence via dedication, quality, and outstanding customer service.
- All account lesions should understand durable medical equipment and supply industry, be able to analyze pharmacology products, and apply training on health care industry trends, applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the managed health care environment in the daily execution of sales calls to physician clients.
- Comprehends and effectively communicates complex technical information, including concepts, and continues to expand knowledge in these areas.
- Builds and maintains strong professional relationships with physicians in private practice, medical group practices, hospitals, office staff, and others in the patient care continuum.
- Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishment of shared goals through appropriate sharing of knowledge, experience, and information.
- Drives market share growth and maximizes sales performance within the indicated use and for the approved patients.
- Coordinating all details of Durable Medical Equipment and Respiratory item deliveries to the Hospital room and home with the Customer Care Specialist, Dispatcher, and Respiratory Department.
- Must review and maintain appropriate equipment inventories in assigned storage/closets to maintain adequate inventory PAR levels set by SuperCare Health.
- Maintain professional and constant interfacing with patients—Managed Care and Primary Medical groups to ensure all required pre-authorizations and proper coordination of services when applicable.
- Work side by side with Respiratory Account Executives in key accounts to increase market share and quality of service.
- Work as a COPD navigator in critical accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the regional sales manager.
- Understand and adheres to all of SuperCare Health company policies
Education and or Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited high school
- Knowledge in the Healthcare DME, Ventilation, Vests, Oxygen, CPAP, BiPAP and respiratory supplies. Industry sales is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, executive presentation and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively and diplomatically interact with various internal and external personnel with competing interests and priorities.
- Outstanding analytical sales and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to recognize the needs and concerns of people to result in constructive working relationships.
- People-sensitive characteristics, patient and caring behavior approach & positive attitude with a genuine desire to help others, and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Active participant in professional healthcare organizations.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks, cooperative attitude, be a team player, and possess demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- Ability to function independently with little direction and make the best use of work time to complete daily tasks and assignments on schedule.
- Lifting and loading of equipment into and out of delivery vehicles and patient homes.
- Minimum physical requirements are the ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Flexible Savings Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Observed Holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day.
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Referral Reward Program
- Employee Discount Program
What SuperCare Health is About
"SuperCare Health is a comprehensive, post- acute care, respiratory services company, focused on managing high-risk respiratory patients in their homes.
Today, SuperCare health manages millions of lives annually, with a growing team of more than 400 members, and has one of the highest-rated satisfaction scores from both our customers and patients.
Our goal is to be the most trusted and preferred resource to manage high-risk, post-acute respiratory patients through our high-touch clinical team and high-tech, innovative solutions. Our end-to- end care solutions, from the hospital to the home, close gaps in care, reduce costs of care and improve outcomes. Our in-home services include ventilation, oxygen, CPAP/BiPAP, enteral nutrition, pharmacy services, and an expanding population health program.
We are uniquely structured to be a responsive and agile community provider, yet we also possess the stability and effectiveness of a large enterprise. As a thriving business, our chief focus is on what really matters: reducing hospital re-admissions, optimizing outcomes and improving the lives of patients with chronic care diseases, every day.``
Connect With Us!
Company Website https://supercarehealth.com/
Company Business Hours - 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM PST
Cassandra Cooper - Talent Acquisition LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/ca...