Goldman Properties & Global Arts are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, forward thinker professional with an incredible track record for Director of Sales.
The Director of Sales's primary responsibilities are managing and overseeing the organization's current sales streams and identifying new sales growth opportunities in the open market. Furthermore, designing plans to meet sales targets, developing and cultivating relationships with clients, and evaluating costs while creating sales reports and building profit estimates.
Also, uphold professional working relationships with other team members and maintain composure under stress.
· Competitive pay
· Flexible hours
· Dining Discounts
· Life, medical, vision, and dental health insurance after 90 days & more!
· Personal Time Off Benefits
· OnDemand Payroll Feature
$90k-$95k Salary, Based on Experience
· Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
· Create and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
· Build long-lasting, strong customer relationships while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives
· Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
· Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
· Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
· Reviews and analyzes sales and operational records and reports; use data to project sales, determine profitability and targets,
and identify potential new markets.
· Resolves customer complaints and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
· Monitors and approves expenses.
· Acts as company representative at trade association meetings.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Oversee sales-driven programming initiatives at Wynwood Walls
· Oversee on-site sales initiatives, which include Tours, Street Art Experiences, and Membership sales.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field.
· A comparable record of sales leadership experience is required.
· At least three years of sales experience are required.
The job skills required for Director of Sales include Leadership, Initiative, Communicates Effectively, Written Communication, Customer Service,and Microsoft Office etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Director of Sales. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Director of Sales. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.