Join our growing Sales team! Compu Dynamics has an immediate need for an Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Generate new product leads and business opportunities that will translate into company revenue
2. Prospect, propose and close on new revenue opportunities
3. Prepare and define scopes of work and estimates
4. Network online, by phone, e-mail and in person with the IT and building facilities personnel within both government and commercial organizations
5. Maintain thorough knowledge of mission critical power and cooling industry trends and technologies
7. Maintains all sales demonstration tools and applications
8. Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients, vendors and colleagues; works to establish a positive working relationship
9. Drives company/personal vehicle throughout service area while following all local laws
10. Operates vehicles and other equipment safely; adheres to safety protocols; reports hazards and risks; behavior contributes to a safe and secure working environment
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 4%, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, paid Parental Leave, Volunteer Time Off, up to 4 weeks PTO after 60 days and you get your birthday off!
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent education and experience;
2. 3-5 years of outside sales experience in either of the following industries: Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, or Data Center
Preferred Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Understanding of data center critical power and cooling systems
3. 3-5 years’ experience working with IT companies, colocations and end user’s who manage and maintain data center infrastructure
The job skills required for Account Manager include Outside Sales, Life insurance etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Account Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Account Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.