You haven't searched anything yet.
Become a digital, global citizen and enable the new generation of digital entrepreneurs around the world. AppDirect offers a subscription commerce platform to sell any product, through any channel, on any device - as a service. We power millions of subscriptions worldwide for organizations. We do this by our values-driven culture - one that enables you to Be Seen, Be Yourself, and Do Your Best Work.
About the Team
AppSmart powers business success with technology. Bringing together experienced Cloud IT Specialists and Master Agent Networks, AppSmart is the first-of-its-kind, channel-led, one-stop-shop for B2B technology services. AppSmart offers the digital transformation expertise of top channel leaders, best-in-class technology that's purpose-built for agents, and the most diverse catalog of solutions, giving customers one touchpoint for every business technology need, including cloud, voice, connectivity, IoT (mobility/energy), services and support.
The Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned Technology Advisors in their territory. The Channel Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Sales Manager owns the partner relationship and represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact
· Owns the relationship with assigned Technology Advisors in their territory
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Technology Advisor accounts
· Coordinates the involvement of AppSmart personnel, including engineering, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned Technology Advisor accounts
· Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship, and documents in Technology Advisor account plans
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Technology Advisor needs on an ongoing basis
· Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
· Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
· Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
· Ensures Technology Advisor compliance with partner agreements
· Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
· Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
· Maintains high satisfaction ratings, from Technology Advisors, that meet AppSmart standards
What you’ll need/Assets
· Bachelor's degree
· 2 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
· Advanced knowledge of industry software and hardware terminology and concepts
· Outstanding collaboration and communication skills
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Strong customer-facing, presentation, and negotiation skills
· Ability to effectively position and contrast competitive solutions to the customer
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Familiarity with Google G-suite, Salesforce.Com, and various business software applications
· Ability to analyze data and find opportunities and risks
· A positive attitude. Regardless of the circumstances; you take ownership and focus on achieving the best outcomes.
· Travel required
· Work is performed in a home office setting
· Must own reliable transportation and be capable and willing to travel to appointments where necessary
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
The job skills required for Channel Sales Manager include Channel Sales, Planning, Collaboration, Products and Services, B2B, Verbal Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Channel Sales Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Channel Sales Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Channel Sales Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Channel Sales Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Channel Sales Director that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Channel Sales Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Channel Sales Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.