The Field Operations Quality Manager is responsible for managing overall operations within an assigned region, including overseeing Area Supervisors and Butlers responsible for driving operational excellence and customer satisfaction throughout their assigned apartment communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the onboarding and training of all new area supervisors in all regions
• Provide continuing education and frequent audits for area supervisors while addressing concerns as necessary
• Responsible for answering all team member questions during evening hours
• Responsible for managing one off properties during service time
• Ensure successful roll outs of new properties in each region
• Assist Territory Operations Manager with recruiting and onboarding of new employees
• Responsible for ensuring region is fully staffed; fill in as needed
• Ensure all SOP’s are being followed by all team members
• Respond to customer service calls during the evening hours
• Ensure team members have all equipment needed
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Associates Degree preferred
• Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic and quality improvement orientation
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build trust and rapport and effectively communicate with co-workers, employees and customers
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Ability to work independently
• Collaborative/team player
• Embody our core values: Building leaders, Always branding, Fun, enthusiastic team environment, Listen, fulfill & delight
• Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance with good driving record
• Must be comfortable working in an outdoor setting and walking the distance of a property
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, bend at waist/knees and lift bag over shoulder, climb up/down stairs, drive for periods of time
• Flexibility to be on call during daytime and evening hours and adapt to changing priorities
• Flexibility to periodically travel out of state as needed
TRASH BUTLER BENEFITS:
Work from home/flexible schedule
Health, dental, and vision, medical, life insurance and 401k
Company lap top and cell phone
PTO and company observed holidays
Enormous growth opportunity with growing company
Competitive Base Salary Annual Bonus Plan paid out Quarterly. Earn up to an additional 15% of your base salary!
Offer of employment is contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a pre-employment criminal background check, drug screening, and clean driving history.
About Trash Butler:
Have you lived in or visited an apartment community where the resident places the trash/recycling right outside their front door and it magically disappears? It’s no surprise that this service has become the #1 amenity for apartment residents! This is what we do in over 30 states nation-wide!
Trash-Butler is a doorstep trash and recycling pickup service for multifamily (apartment) communities. Trash-Butler™ is part of an INC 500 company that has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine and Oprah.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Compensation: $55,000 annually