McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald's means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer a broad range of outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements - check them out here!
Our state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that fosters innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to stay in touch with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here…
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
We are looking for intellectually curious problem-solver that have a passion for marketing, innovation and creating distinctive customer experiences. As part of the U.S. Customer Experience team, you will help create the future at McDonald’s.
Using trends and consumer research along with internal and external data, you will contribute to setting short-term priorities and executing long-term strategies. You will be accountable for leading cross functional teams, comprised of consumer insights, operations, finance, business insights, and marketing. You will also be a key contact, interfacing with our owner/operator partners to bring the experience to life in the restaurants. You’ll contribute to developing and execute plans to deliver on annual financial goals, while managing the everyday needs of the business.
If you’re intrigued by understanding customer behavior, leveraging that understanding to create compelling consumer experiences that drive growth, and if you are energized by a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we invite you to explore joining us to help shape the future of the McDonald’s U.S. customer experience team!
In this role, you will:
· Shape and drive McD’s long-term strategy to grow the delivery business, including leading high-priority initiatives and driving delivery business model innovation
· Identify, build, and launch new-to-system capabilities required to execute the long-term delivery strategy
· Support the Delivery leadership day-to-day partnerships with our third-party delivery partners at a US market level including management of joint roadmaps, technical SLAs, and business KPIs
· Collaborate closely with leadership to support execution of McD’s delivery strategy in the U.S.
· Act as the day-to-day owner for McD’s owned channel delivery ordering (e.g. via the McDonald’s mobile app)
· Lead a cross-functional team overseeing delivery standards and best practices across operations excellence, breakthrough marketing strategies, and analytics and insights
· Drives clear alignment across Marketing and Cross-Functional teams, along with engagement with Owner-Operators.
· Partner with Global Delivery and CX teams to ensure delivery needs are embedded into commercial, product, operations, and marketing priorities
· Regularly lead and facilitate meetings across functions and external partners to drive execution and scope, iterate and refine concepts, and remove barriers to progress
· Provide business leadership in areas like technology, pricing, marketing, finance, and other relevant functions to support the delivery CX
· Partner with McDonald’s Digital Product & Experience and Marketing teams to integrate and embed delivery in McDonald’s broader digital strategy, experience and technical solutions
· Drive reporting and business insights for own channel delivery ordering in partnership with Delivery and Digital insight teams, proactively identifying additional business opportunities and/or areas for improvement
· Contribute to strategic innovation projects led by the Global Delivery team
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
50 - 100
$10M - $50M
Restaurants & Catering Services