• Seek funding opportunities for the organization through grants, sponsorships, fundraisings and donations.
• Develop new programs and conduct CACCC core programs to the community.
• Promote organization image and events to serve more Chinese communities.
• Develop relationship with partners, community leaders, media, and potential funders.
• Recruit, retain and develop volunteers.
• Manage annual budget and operation plans.
• Prepare PowerPoint for meetings and training.
• Plan and execute community events, professional forums and fundraising events.
• Publish Monthly Newsletter, news release and manage CACCC website and Facebook.
• Provide project reports, quarterly reports and training materials.
• Possess a bachelor degree
• Have 5-year job-related experience, such as working in a non-profit organization, managing
volunteer programs, leading teams and/or organizations
• Experience in grant application and community services
• Expert project management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe software skill
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
• Familiar with LINE/WeChat/Twitter/WhatsApp/Facebook
• Excellent in budgeting, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent public speaking skills
• Time and Travel Commitments
• Willingness to work flexible hours including some weekends and evenings.
The job skills required for Program Manager include Project Management, Planning, Problem Solving, Commitment, Microsoft Office,and PowerPoint etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Program Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Program Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.