Our company is a family that cares about improving the lives of those we serve. Our core values include Integrity, Accountability, Respect, Dedication and Operational excellence. We deliver strategic workforce solutions by connecting technology, talent and opportunity.
Our success comes from the success of our associates and clients. We have a performance and results driven culture for the hard working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges along with progressive training and professional development to meet those challenges.
We are currently seeking an energetic, team and results-oriented Business Development Representative to drive sales initiatives within the Miami Dade area.
- Identify new business opportunities by communicating and visiting with prospects and clients
- Lead generation, using your sophisticated understanding of social media and various online technologies, to identify key prospects
- Responsible for building a consistent sales pipeline for assigned accounts and delivering end-to-end solutions based on client needs
- Ongoing account management, including client contact with all managerial levels to figure out a candidate's fit for the assignment and viability to support specific current and future client needs
- Serve as an industry ad visor to clients as it relates to staffing and marketing trends in the digital marketing and creative fields
- Build a portfolio of leads by cold calling, networking and leveraging existing contact base.
- Convert leads to opportunities by articulating capabilities and competitive differentiators as it relates to the client requirements.
- Develop the strategy, client proposals and RFP’s by engaging the required experts from the organization and managing the completion of the response.
- Develop, implement and manage sales plans and strategies to meet and exceed client requirements.
- Work closely with the recruiting team to establish clear understanding of requirements, and to ensure success in identifying top-tier talent
- Increase market share by increasing headcount, revenue and gross margin
- Be an expert in the staffing industry and local Market
- Develop repeat and referral business through follow up activities
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
- Perfected the art of cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Developed a sales philosophy that allows you to take a shared approach to business development
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2-5 years of relevant experience preferably in industrial staffing
- Exceptional interpersonal relationship and verbal skills; including phone and in-person presentation skills
- A true hunter with the ability to leverage social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn) to prospect and follow up with consistency. Attend professional networking and community events when appropriate
- Dedication to high quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically plan sales calls, sales presentations and cold calling
- Highly effective leader with the ability to build strong relationships internally with all levels of the organization and manage under difficult service delivery time frames
- Ability to travel throughout all areas of the territory
- Experience building a book of business from the ground up involving all aspects of the sales process
- A proven track record in achieving targeted sales results or quota
- Strong follow-up skills, motivated to break into new accounts through continuous effort
- Solid business management skills
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment on the basis on their qualifications for the job without regard to age, race, creed, color, citizenship, national origin, liability for military service, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected classification. We actively pursue this policy in all aspects of employment including hiring, promotion, transfer, termination, recruitment, rates of pay, and selection for training, and general treatment during employment. Employment opportunity is not only a legal principle; it is a moral commitment as well.