JOB SUMMARY:MAKE YOUR PASSION YOUR PAYCHECK!
Start your career as a Sales Professional/Design Associate at Furniture Mart USA! Furniture Mart USA has grown from a single location in Sioux Falls, SD to a Top 40 Furniture Retailer with 50 stores in 6 states, creating endless opportunities. LOCATION: The Furniture Mart -WEST FARGO, ND SCHEDULE:
Full-Time (40 hrs/wk) includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
to ensure you are working during peak customer hours and the best sales opportunities. This schedule also allows you to schedule your personal weekday appointments and get your shopping done without fighting the crowds! WHAT IS A SALES PROFESSIONAL/DESIGN ASSOCIATE?
Our Sales Professional/Design Associates are the friendly smile that greets each client as they enter our stores. They not only educate clients on their choice of furniture but will also help design their living space to make their house feel like a home. NO SALES EXPERIENCE?
Not a problem! We have an extensive training program that will thoroughly educate you on all types of furniture and sales techniques. We will take the time to foster and develop your unique strengths. WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We are a stable, growing company with excellent earning potential. Average
annual earnings are $75,000
with our top performers earning even more! We encourage a diverse workplace culture where everyone can be themselves, achievements are celebrated, and hard work and results are rewarded.
- $18/hour GUARANTEED MINIMUM BASE PAY RATE during the initial 12 weeks of training with opportunity for unlimited earnings through our commission-pay plan. We offer a comprehensive, paid training program where you receive the tools you need to succeed including training on our selling system, product knowledge, and computer system.
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus and more!
- GREAT EMPLOYEE & FAMILY DISCOUNTS on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- BECAUSE FAMILY IS WHO WE ARE, we are closed on Easter, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day to allow you to spend time with those most important to you!
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience in Sales (preferred)
- Bilingual a PLUS
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer