We’re looking for a senior software engineer to join a quickly growing team with a culture rooted in kindness, empathy, and product-mindedness. We’re looking for someone to help us build exciting products that support our clinical team in providing care and a world class experience for our members.
- Build modern, beautiful web applications that shape our members’ experiences and to empower and support our care team.
- Drive cross-cutting/cross-functional product and engineering initiatives and dependencies.
- Partner with the team’s product manager to provide technical guidance and recommendations on feature strategy.
- Ensure the team is managing technical tickets/tech debt investments effectively.
- Collaborate with product management, design teams, and stakeholders to design, spec, and estimate user stories and tasks to help fit the sprint goals.
- Lead software architecture discussions and code reviews.
- Pair program with teammates.
- Achieve operational excellence through process automation, documentation, instrumentation of logs and metrics, monitoring, and alerting.
- Maintain a high level of quality in software through automated testing, profiling, and debugging.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to teammates.
- 6 years professional experience as a full-time software engineer
- Experience developing and managing a team of engineers
- Experience working with product management and design teams through the full cycle of software development.
- Operated in an agile environment while leveraging the Scrum framework.
- Passion for creating UX/UI mockups, prototypes, and writing production ready code.
- Maintaining and extending UI component libraries.
- Ability to architect and implement software systems in complex domains.
- Fundamental understanding of the full stack.
- High level of empathy and humility.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and can contribute individually and work effectively on a team.
- Experience working with a remote team.
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time