The Armed Security Officer is a vital position for the Chattanooga Campus. The officers are required to provide life safety and security responses. Their in-depth training and previous experience ensure that all incidents are handled in a professional and expediated manner. Incidents ranging from medical emergencies to work place violence are the focus of their responsibilities.
· Responsible for the protection and safeguarding of CLG assets, personnel, and visitors.
· Perform foot and vehicle patrols of all CLG property in Chattanooga, TN.
· Primary deterrent to preventing incidents of workplace violence.
· Responsible for responding to incidents of workplace violence, medical emergencies, and/or incidents that involve company assets on campus.
· Manage the handling of emergency personnel on company property.
· Responsible for documenting incidents in a detailed way.
· Investigate incidents that put the company, its personnel, or it’s property at risk.
· Knowledge of security operations and safety practices in a business environment.
· Knowledge of enforcement procedures.
· Understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Must be 21 years of ago or older.
· Ability to pass quarterly company mandated firearms proficiency test.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Has or can obtain a Tennessee Armed Security License and Concealed Carry Permit.
· Has or can obtain certifications in CPR/First Aid upon employment.
· High school diploma and 2 years of secondary education experience required.
· Former military, law enforcement, or 3 years previous armed security experience required.
401(k) match, Serious Health Condition PayFull Health Benefits Package
Medical, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine, Short & Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Life InsurancePaid Time Off
Holidays, Birthday, Wellness Day, Vacation & Sick TimeCultural Perks
Casual Dress, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Program, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Adoption Assistance and Employee Assistance ProgramCovenant Logistics is an Equal Opportunity EmployerM/F/Disability/Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
The job skills required for Armed Security Officer include Law Enforcement, First aid, CPR, Enforcement, Operations Security, Verbal Communication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Armed Security Officer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Armed Security Officer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Armed Security Officer, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Armed Security Officer for your reference.