The Conrad Company is seeking a highly motivated, forward-thinking Systems Engineer to join a fast-paced team working to bring new and emerging technology to drive our business. In this position you will be involved in the installation, repair and servicing of computers and network equipment. Provide business knowledge and skills to implement technical strategies, evaluate products and provide a superior level of technical support. The scope of this position includes support for current and future Conrad Company businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage multiple tasks to deadlines; communicate progress at regular intervals
• Leverage knowledge of cutting-edge technologies to optimize organizational efficiency
• Design, identify, test, and implement IT systems necessary to develop enterprise solutions
• Troubleshoot and debug IT systems to ensure error-free functionality and end user satisfaction
• Administer and deploy Active Directory, Azure, O365
• Manage on-premises servers, virtual machines, and Azure-based virtual machines
• Develop scripts for automation and troubleshooting
• ERP business system support includes, but not limited to, end user problem resolution, software problem resolution, report writing, forms development, etc.
• Providing telephone, face-to-face and online support to customers (internal end users, external customers, suppliers, etc.)
• Undertake housekeeping and reporting functions for the area of responsibility.
• Mentor junior staff in troubleshooting and server application administration
• Assesses components of current network infrastructure and recommends replacement where appropriate (including all routers, switches, firewalls, security appliances, wireless access points and controllers, mobile devices, and applications
• Develops/maintains technology and product standards and policies that will address connectivity, deployment, management, capacity, and security issues
• Assumes a leadership role for network infrastructure development projects as required
• Respond to afterhours calls depending on company needs
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Three to five years’ experience in managing Windows hybrid environments
• Awareness of current standards and trends in IT and emerging technology
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Familiarity with IT standards such as ISO 27001 and NIST
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
The job skills required for Systems Engineer include Computer science, Azure, Futures, Active Directory, Leadership,and Problem Solving etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Systems Engineer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Systems Engineer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.