We are seeking a Lead Management Analyst to become an integral part of our team in support of a Department of Defense client. The Lead Management Analyst will work with a workstream within our delivery team to ensure successful identification and implementation of requirements for our projects. The Lead Management Analyst would be responsible for defining, analyzing, validating and documenting business requirements, needs and processes. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding their clients' business. Outstanding listening skills, genuine interest in fostering teamwork, a willingness to provide honest feedback, and extreme ownership are keys to the success of our projects. Responsibilities include:
- Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and analysis sessions with clients to determine project requirements.
- Candidate must possess the business analytical ability and aptitude to embrace/learn new and emerging technologies and “think outside the box”, to deliver creative-business drive solutions of new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze and resolve organizational enterprise wide business issues.
- Work with customer stakeholders across the business and technical support teams to be able to understand the business needs and requirements.
- Plan and conduct customer workshops, design and build enhancements\'extensions, create plans for Integration and Unit testing.
- Ability to elicit and identify project requirements from client end users and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing option comparisons and justifications.
- Capable of providing gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Accountable for reviewing and finalizing extensive functional and technical documentation.
- Ability to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific and concise processes.
- Proficient in testing to ensure successful execution and appropriate application of solutions.
- Can provide high-level project/status updates and prepared reports to designated recipients.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones.
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.
- 8 years’ Army or DOD or VA Medical program/project management experience.
- 5 years’ experience managing teams.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint, and Digital Training Management System (DTMS).
- Experience in planning, leading, directing, and managing projects and tasks.
- Experience managing essential personnel documents and training statistics.
- Excellent communication skills to include internal/external interaction, documentation and presentations.
- Experience planning and facilitating meetings and events
- Proven ability to self-manage and complete project deliverables.
- Confident in making decisions, accurate, detailed-oriented and able to problem solve/analyze.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication with basic project management skills.
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in business administration, economics, computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- No visa sponsorship available.
- U.S Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an Active DoD Secret Clearance.
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.