Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal is looking to hire a Corporate Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing marketing plans, strategies, and tactics in support of company goals. The Marketing Manager will assist our business development, vertical markets, sales effectiveness, human resources, operations, and recruiting departments with various marketing initiatives, lead generation, brand building, customer retention, cross-selling, and online reputation management.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, develops, and leads marketing programs for both existing and new initiatives aligned with assigned goals.
- Achieves target Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Conducts post-program analysis to review results against objectives, including, lead volume, cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale.
- Develops and manages brand building, thought leadership, and lead generation content for various media channels.
- Initiates, builds, and supports relationships with various departments within the company.
- Creates content that attracts various audiences, such as the security industry and subject-matter experts.
- Supports other Marketing team members with projects and activities.
- Prepares PowerPoint marketing presentations and presents to Senior Management.
- Directs and oversees marketing vendor relationships.
- Conducts market research to guide marketing decision-making.
- Implements projects and collaborates with other roles and departments.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business or Marketing, preferred.
- At least 4 years of marketing experience in B2B Marketing, primarily on the client side or agency experience combined with at least 2 years of corporate B2B marketing department experience, including lead generation and content marketing.
- Strong skills in data collection, analysis, and report writing.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, be well-organized, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office suite applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
- The employee must constantly walk, stand, reach with both hands and arms, and must be able to drive a vehicle. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. May be required to climb stairs on an intermittent basis at client sites.
- The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
- The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.