Who we are:
Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
As an animator and motion graphic designer, you will work with the Creative and Marketing teams from Vivid Seats and Vivid Picks (Daily Fantasy Sports) to help connect fans to their favorite live events. You’ll be responsible for creating and animating the graphics for marketing channels including short-form social posts (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook), long-form emails and newsletters, banner ads, online video, OOH, campaigns, and internal ad hoc requests. You will work alongside a driven and experienced team of other creative contributors (creative director, copywriter, digital designers, UX designers, etc.) and marketing experts. The ideal candidate is tapped into social media trends, while also keeping up with the newest tech, render engines, and plugins to help craft breakthrough content for our brand.
What You will Bring:
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience using graphics or motion software (such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other associated motion tools)
- 2 years of post-production motion graphics: including collaborating with other visual designers, and incorporating elements such as shoot footage, 2D/3D renders, C4D, typography, logo animation, VFX and color correction, sound, and visual storytelling
- A comprehensive reel showcasing your motion graphic capabilities, and be able to answer specific questions on what aspects of particular campaigns you've worked on
- Knowledge in keying, rotoscoping, modeling, compositing, rigging, and lighting
- Drive to keep up with new trends in advertising, social media, digital and pop culture
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed by taking an active role in interpreting the creative brief from a motion perspective
- Staying up to date on advancements in motion graphics animation and the latest plug-ins, as well as new tech opportunities in social trends & emerging ad formats
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Must manage time effectively and move quickly to turn around real time social projects
- Have experience working in a production team environment and small to large studio
- Can articulate a creative vision from concept development to storyboarding to execution
- A passion for live events (music & sports) is desired, with sports-knowledge a big plus
- Candidates must provide their portfolio URL to be considered
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Learn how the marketing & creative teams collaborate to bring campaigns to market.
- Gain an understanding of the brand’s look and feel, social channels and media outlets.
90 days in
- Work with cross-functional teams to help build out the VisID and motion graphics for our brand’s look and feel .
- Collaborate with creative team members to produce post-production on Vivid Seats and Vivid Picks (Daily Fantasy Sports) creative campaigns including short-form social posts (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook), long-form emails, logo animations, end card graphics, and newsletters, banner ads, online video scripts, campaigns, and internal ad hoc requests.
- Establish, maintain, and facilitate internal partnerships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
180 days in
- Design and implement process improvements that positively impact the creative team.
- Play an active role in continued learning to advance motion graphics animation and creative skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Bring observations and opportunities to drive initiatives to level up the creative team effectiveness internally and in the company.
- Identify and implement deeper personalization within existing social and digital campaigns that align with broader team goals and KPI’s.
Our Commitment: We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.#LI-EH1