Environmental Program Manager
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Be the account lead onsite for Triumvirate’s service team
- Ensure Triumvirate meets all of the service expectations of the customer onsite
- Manage a RCRA program for Triumvirate clients in Life Sciences, Healthcare, Higher Education and Industrial niches. These tasks include:
- RCRA waste inspection and documentation
- Hazardous waste container handling and packaging
- Consolidation and packaging or material
- Creation a paperwork for off site treatment
- Track and manage hazardous waste manifest returns
- Work collaboratively with the customer and Triumvirate team to coordinate shipments to strategic facilities
- Create metrics and status reports on the activities and performance of the RCRA program
- Identify additional areas Triumvirate could further support the client
- Completing QA/QC of relevant paperwork to ensure compliance with all State and Federal regulations (shipping documents, LDRs, Profiles, Packing slips)
- Scoping and assisting in the creation of proposals for onsite work (i.e. lab packs, misc. disposal)
- Assisting with invoice review to ensure compliance with applicable contracts when necessary
- Performing external trainings for clients
- Performing site audits to review compliance (i.e. OSHA, RCRA, DOT) of work performed by Triumvirate Team members
- BS/BA in environmental science, Chemistry, Biology, or Business preferred.
- Experience in a large manufacturer preferred
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in hazardous waste management, including but not limited to:
- Chemical waste determination and compatibility
- Waste treatment methods
- Packaging specifications
- Chemical reactivity
- Emergency response management
- Expert knowledge with RCRA, DOT, and OSHA regulations
- Successful project management experience.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with training employees on job competencies and required skills
- Good listening skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel and a variety of personalities.
- Ability to operate a fork truck
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!