Triton provides innovative technology that enables broadcasters, podcasters, and online music services to build their audience, maximize their revenue, and streamline their day-to-day operations. With unparalleled integrity, excellence, teamwork, and accountability, Triton remains committed to connecting audio, audience, and advertisers to continuously fuel the growth of the global online industry.
We are excited to announce that Jelli and Triton Digital are joining forces to provide platform technology that supports free listening through better audio advertising. Adding Triton Digital and Jelli to the iHeartMedia audio ecosystem establishes iHeartMedia as the only company with a total audio advertising technology and data solution.Job Description Summary:
Jelli/Triton is looking for a staff software engineer to help us build the first global audio advertising platform. For us to succeed in this mission, we need solid people that are not afraid of tackling tough problems. Large data sets, distributed systems, real-time partner integrations to name a few.Job Description:
In this role, you’ll be called upon to develop a deep understanding of the business objective, design a system that meets current and future needs and implement it in a scalable way. You’ll do this as part of a team that collaborates closely with product managers and designers.
As a key stakeholder in the team, you will be given as much ownership as you can handle to get the job done. The more you can take on, the better. We’re looking for people that want to stretch and grow, so don’t be afraid if you’re not fully there yet.What you'll do on an average day:
Our infrastructure is geared towards Continuous Delivery, the code you develop can be deployed and released in minutes. Automated tests on many levels ensures that we are releasing solid code. You’ll contribute ideas and strategies to ensure we deliver value fast.
- Design and implement components and APIs using Java, C , MySQL, non-relational databases and AWS services.
- Collaborate with product, design and operations in a fast paced and iterative process; translate ideas and requirements into design and code.
- Invent and build algorithms to solve scheduling and optimization problems.
- Collect, analyze and act on data to constantly improve performance, stability, operability and usability of our products.
- Ensuring that we develop to best standards while achieving our business goals.
- 10 years experience building SaaS services
- Expert knowledge in Java and/or C
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with rapid release cycles and/or continuous deployment
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc..)
- Master or Bachelors degree in CS or related
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills