Job Location: Osborn Richmond - Richmond, IN
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Reporting to the Sr. Supply Chain Analytics Manager will aid in Operational Analytics programming with the development, implementation, and ongoing support of the analytical models and reporting needed to efficiently manage Osborn Supply Chain and Operations teams. They will also aid in all data-driven exercises in Supply Chain application implementations, design, development, and support Supply Chain and Logistics data sets, KPIs and dashboards through Power BI across inventory analysis, forecasting, manufacturing, logistics, and other cross-functional requirements.
- Assist with the design and development of value-added operational reporting and analysis across the Supply Chain.
- Act as a key resource in Supply Chain KPI Standards, data sets, and dashboards for Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, and Logistics.
- Be a key developer in the design, development, testing, implementation, and support of all Power BI reports for Supply Chain and other functions as needed.
- Executes to near-term and long-term roadmap deliverables.
- Participate in efforts to quantify, track and prioritize the business value of projects.
- Study operational problems and prepare written recommendations for improvements through modeling, analytical reviews, data mining, and other analytical methods.
- Assist in designing and measuring new analysis/reporting processes.
Preferred Qualifications & Competencies:
- Knowledge in BI and Digital Reporting tools.
- MRP Knowledge (SAP preferred), database structures (DBA a plus).
- Some knowledge of Supply Chain best practices/KPIs, S&OP/SIOP, Master Scheduling, Inventory / Warehouse Optimization, Demand Planning, APICS certified a plus.
- Willingness and capacity to learn Supply Chain best practices more important that current knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive business initiatives (finance, manufacturing, customer service, logistics, sourcing.)
- Cross-functionally skills, proven ability to navigate, influence, and negotiate matrix reporting relationships.
- Interact effectively with stakeholders and executives across business and functional operations
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- Comfort with working with several cultures/nationalities and managing teams across several time zones globally.
Osborn is an Indiana-based company that manufactures and distributes wheel brushes, abrasive buffs, cutting disc and other related components for industrial applications.