The Office Manager is responsible for maintaining office processes, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities for the main office as well as our remote offices.
Onsite Guests – Greet all office visitors in a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner, promptly notifying their host, and directing them to the appropriate meeting place.
Meeting Services – Support meeting services, including catering order fulfillment, conference room scheduling, and meeting setups and breakdowns as required.
Vendor Relationships - Manage vendor relationships to ensure standards and budgets are being met.
Mail – Sign and coordinate delivery of all incoming mail. Review outgoing mail to ensure proper postage is paid and for prompt pick-up of all outbound USPS, UPS, and FedEx packages. Responsible for daily mail pick-up and distribution.
Office Administration – Maintain stock of and order office supplies, kitchen supplies, and office collateral for HQ and remote offices.
Incoming Calls – Responsible for answering all incoming calls and routing them correctly and promptly to the appropriate team member or voicemail.
Customer Service - Be a knowledgeable and helpful resource for our employee base and direct team, providing an outstanding employee experience in all interactions as well as a providing a high level of customer service to our employees, building management and vendors.
Special Events – Assist in planning and supporting various office events such as, employee celebrations, company outings and onsite meetings.
Employee Engagement – Drive employee engagement through developing and executing monthly social and corporate events.
Facilities – Serve as key contact to management company; evaluate and ensure security and cleanliness within the office.
Other – Completes all other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a reception, front-desk, or incoming call center environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels with internal and external clients in a professional, thoughtful manner
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and provide high-level of accuracy
- Proactive, self-starter, needing little direction
- Ability to work well, both as a member of a team and independently
- Demonstrated capability to maintain a professional telephone and in-person demeanor, listening to customers and properly assessing their needs in order to best direct their inquiry
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Willing to assist with other clerical functions as assigned