Reports to: Clubhouse Manager, Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Supervisor(s)
Employment Status: Seasonal; Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Provide outstanding service to Members and guests that sit within and around the bar area. Provide excellent and efficient beverage service and follow Clubs’ standard operating procedures from appearance to performance and execute services as a team.
Date Position Available:
Currently Open & Hiring
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Treat each other with respect and dignity is every team member’s responsibility.
· Greet Members and guests in a professional and friendly manner.
· Follow procedures and perform daily setup, cleanup and breakdown of bar(s).
· Maintain and clean bar areas and equipment before, during and after service.
· Serve food and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) to Members and guests in proper manner.
· Inspect and stock the bar prior to opening to ensure that adequate supplies are available and par stock level is met.
· Perform cleaning duties as assigned.
· Prepare garnishes.
· Maintain knowledge of Club’s food and beverage menu and fluent in ClubEssential POS system.
· Address all Members by name whenever possible and take responsibility to learn Members’ names.
· Help to maintain cleanliness, organization and proper stock rotation in liquor room and beverage storage areas.
· Setup and breakdown of event bars.
· Conduct beverage inventory for banquet events as instructed by Manager(s).
· Carefully follow all local, state, and federal laws, as well as Club policies and procedures regarding alcoholic beverage service and inform management if continued service to a Member or guest is in question.
· Ensure all food & beverage sales are recorded properly.
· Fill and maintain ice bins.
· Assist with set-up, cleaning, opening/closing, stocking/restocking of restaurant/food and beverage area.
· Perform any other reasonable job-related duties as instructed by the Manager(s).
Experience working as a server or bartender in a similar hospitality establishment (country clubs, golf clubs, fine dining restaurants, etc.) is required. Applicants must be able to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, stretch and twist or reach, and also able to push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
All bartenders should be TIPS, ServSafe and Allergy Awareness certified within 60 days of starting the position. Eastward Ho! will assist in this training for all servers.
50 - 100
If you are interested in becoming a Bartender, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Bartender for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Bartender job description and responsibilities
A bartender works to prepare specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to customers.
01/23/2022: Lake Charles, LA
A bartender’s salary varies across states, venue type and even from night to night within the same establishment.
02/02/2022: Chicago, IL
A good bartender will provide service with a smile, make the customer’s drink, take their payment and move on, this meets all the requirements on a bartender job description.
12/17/2021: Rockford, IL
Bartenders are also usually responsible for confirming that customers meet the legal drinking age requirements before serving them alcoholic beverages.
12/30/2021: Akron, OH
Bartenders begin their work even before customers arrive at the bar.
01/17/2022: Ann Arbor, MI
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Bartender jobs
Become certified to serve alcohol.
12/21/2021: New Suffolk, NY
Consider completing college or a bartending program.
02/22/2022: Las Cruces, NM
Earn a high school diploma or GED.
01/16/2022: Passaic, NJ
Find an Accredited Online School.
01/04/2022: Grand Rapids, MI
Get A Job As A Bartender’s Assistant Or Barback.
02/17/2022: Binghamton, NY
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Bartender.