DigitalBridge (NYSE: DBRG) is a leading global digital infrastructure firm. With a heritage of over 25 years investing in and operating businesses across the digital ecosystem including cell towers, data centers, fiber, small cells, and edge infrastructure, the DigitalBridge team manages a $48 billion portfolio of digital infrastructure assets on behalf of its limited partners and shareholders. For more information, visit: www.digitalbridge.com.
DigitalBridge is seeking a Senior Analyst who will provide analytical support including corporate financial planning & analysis, compensation forecasting, and strategic planning analysis. The position will prepare analyses and research to help support the financial planning and strategy of the firm on a global basis.
This is a hybrid role reporting to our DTLA office.
- Serve as liaison between financial results and management by aggregating data, analyzing, and delivering routine and ad hoc reports (e.g. workforce forecasts, incentive forecasts, key performance indicators, budget variances, etc.)
- Analyze, monitor, and forecast G&A expenses in detail among the various business segments (including creation of pro-forma financial models)
- Prepare and update various corporate public presentations and board materials
- Assist in planning and execution for high-level corporate initiatives including collaboration with multiple departments within DBRG
- Assist in modeling year-end incentives granted to DBRG employees
- Prepare various compensation related accounting data and coordinate with corporate accounting department to reflect in financial results (e.g. business unit profitability, incentive accruals, etc.)
- Assist in the formation of annual G&A budget and monthly/quarterly forecasts working with stakeholders across the business
- Partner with Human Resources counterparts to help ensure compensation forecast accuracy as it relates to talent acquisition across various business units
- Assist in the production of cash analysis reporting to key stakeholders
- 2-4 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- Able to work well with minimal direction at times or as part of a collaborative team; should possess superb analytical, quantitative, problem solving, writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel which will include building maintaining, and auditing financial models; Experience with Anaplan a plus
- Flexible, with a positive attitude and willingness to work additional hours and weekends to complete projects when necessary
- Required to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Integrity and strong work ethic with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
About Digitalbridge Group, Inc.
NorthStar Realty Finance operates as a real estate investment and asset management company.