Hi, we’re glad you’re thinking about joining us.
Are you looking for purpose-driven work where Marketing makes a positive impact on communities around the world? If so, then Committee for Children is an amazing place to grow your career as a Marketing Technology Manager. We’re a social enterprise dedicated to advancing the well-being of children through social-emotional learning (SEL). As a Marketing Technology Manager at CFC, you’ll mostly focus on the optimization of data utilization and audience segmentation. This position is integral in growing our culture of data transparency and accessibility across the organization.
Our team is collaborative, creative, and passionate about our work. Every day brings new challenges, and we jump at the opportunity to solve them. So, if you’re looking for a place that values your unique perspective and empowers you to do great work, then CFC is the place for you.
We’re also growing fast, which means you’ll have an opportunity to make an impact every day. Growth at CFC isn’t just up. It’s up, left, right, around, and through. You’ll have a say in the direction your career takes, the skills you learn, and the way we use recruitment to transform the lives of children.
Let’s talk about benefits.
What we do matters. But we can’t achieve our goals unless we empower every team member to pursue their own goals and live a more fulfilling personal life. Our benefits, perks, and rewards are aimed at doing just that: helping you live your best life at CFC.
- We cover 100% of your premiums for medical and dental coverage and 60% for your dependent’s medical and dental premiums
- Retirement plan company match up to 6%; CFC also makes an annual contribution on your behalf at the end of the year!
- A flexible work subsidy: $100 per month that you can use on things like phone and internet costs, office supplies, or even commuting costs
- 16 paid holidays (including winter break and 1 floating holiday), 3 weeks' vacation in your first year, and separate sick leave accrual
- Monthly contribution to childcare expenses
What you’ll do when you join us:
Marketing Technology Strategy
- Develop a strategy for best utilizing end-to-end marketable contact data to ensure proper data flow between marketing tools and sales systems critical to lead flow, routing, scoring, reporting, and analytics (for example, moving contacts from integrated digital campaigns into the sales pipeline)
- Determine and advise on technology and configuration requirements to support marketing campaigns and objectives, current state and beyond
- Implement new data management resources and systems
Database Management and Contact Data Governance
- Collaborate with the Business Systems Team to automate and integrate business systems and implement new resources for managing data and digital marketing channels (such as Marketo, NetSuite, Google Analytics, APIs for WebEx, Zoom, and social accounts); this includes determining how marketing technology integrates customer contact data across the web and social and digital channels, and what data is passed between the systems
- Develop, plan, and maintain compliance, policies, procedures, practices, and standards relating to database governance and management in terms of practical data usage, definitions, and organizational concerns, including full data integrity, data hygiene, and permissions; this includes eliminating, removing, and/or quarantining any potential contacts under the age of eighteen, enrichment, sourcing, and data flows
- Work closely with internal and third party resources as needed for campaign development, implementation, and fidelity; process leads from rented lists, webinars, workshops, conferences, and other sources, maintaining a system to maximize “touches”
Reporting and Analytics
- Optimize the interpretation of reporting and analytics to improve marketing campaign performance continuously
- Establish and maintain documents to track stats; create preliminary, individual campaign performance, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports; monitor email performance; communicate analysis and recommendations; and escalate any discovered issues
User Management, Training, and Process Documentation
- Update and maintain system documentation of all data-management practices and uphold system integrity and operational best practices
- Coordinate cross-departmental working sessions aimed at improving adoption, clarifying communications, developing processes, and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, English, or related field
- 8 years of experience in a marketing operations or technology role that involved implementing and managing marketing technologies
- 5 years of experience generating queries, reports, and managing data while overseeing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM systems (Marketo and NetSuite preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing channels and marketing technology (social media, SEO, PPC, web personalization)
- Knowledge of database management and maintenance
- Experience with CRM as support for marketing automation
- Understanding of GDPR requirements
- Understanding and experience assisting with the development and adoption of new methods and technologies, such as account-based marketing (ABM) and web personalization
- Experience with how data schemas and relational databases are organized as part of systems architecture
- Experience in SaaS model or education technology preferred
- Basic HTML knowledge and ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly
- Excellent web analytics (Google Analytics 4) skills
- Familiarity with using Microsoft Office 365, project and content management systems, and various analytic tools
- Familiarity with NetSuite CRM
- Experience implementing and managing marketing automation for an organization that is new to investing in and using a marketing automation system
- Served in a liaison role between highly technical and non-technical teams
- Note: This position is located in the Seattle area or eligible to sit remotely in any of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MN, NJ, NM, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA
Transform the lives of millions.
Grow your career while you do it.
At Committee for Children, we’re dedicated to advocating for policies to enhance, gathering research to support, and developing educational programs to advance the safety and well-being of children through social-emotional learning (SEL). Our goal is to impact the lives of 100 million children around the world by 2030.
We’re best known for our innovative Second Step® family of SEL programs, which blend research and rigor with intuitive design to help young people build strengths that will help them realize their goals throughout life. And we feel like we’re still just getting started. We believe that if you make a positive impact on enough children, the ripple effect will help a family, school, community, and ultimately, the world.
We’re proudly building a more equitable workplace.
We’re committed to providing a place that empowers you to bring every bit of who you are to work. When you’re able to be yourself, you do your best work. It’s as simple as that. And to that end, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply, without regard to race, color, age, disability, gender identity, marital status, national origin, genetics, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply now and help us achieve our vision of safe children thriving in a just and peaceful world.