You haven't searched anything yet.
The Job in short
We're looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate Delivery Manager .
Meet the job
You will lead a cross-functional team of software engineers working directly on engagements with Backbase customers. Along with leading and growing the team, you will define and promote the team's ways of working and hiring and training strategies.
How about you
● You have experience as a Software Delivery Manager in complex software projects, and you’re output-oriented;
● You have sufficient technology skills to interact with your technical colleagues;
● You are an excellent communicator, with a commercial mindset, and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels, including up to C-level, inside and outside our organization;
● You drive the delivery within the squads so that we can meet our customer commitments;
● You have a solid network within the development community in Singapore.
● You are a team player who stimulates and facilitates personal and professional growth in your colleagues. You will be measured on customer success, employee happiness, education, personal care, and team results.
● You have a Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably business- or IT-related;
● You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a software development manager. You have solid prior career experience as a software developer.
● You have experience delivering software as a product, or ‘as a service’, for multiple customers;
● Your experience delivering software in a consulting environment will be highly regarded;
● You have experience with Agile software development, including continuous integration, automated testing, and applicable tooling such as Jira, Git, etc.;
● You have a solid technical background in Java and AWS or other public cloud providers;
● You have experience in growing and leading a team of up to 50 engineers, implementing hiring and retention strategies;
● You have excellent communication skills in English.
Print & Book Publishing
500 - 1,000
J. G. PLEITER
Print & Book Publishing
The job skills required for Delivery Manager (Banking) include Customer Success, Communication Skills, Consulting, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Delivery Manager (Banking). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Delivery Manager (Banking). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Delivery Manager (Banking) positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Delivery Manager (Banking), it can be promoted into senior positions as a Customer Service Senior Manager that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Delivery Manager (Banking). You can explore the career advancement for a Delivery Manager (Banking) below and select your interested title to get hiring information.