This role will support the organization’s growth and development through the training process. Responsibilities will include the instructional design of training programs, instruction manuals, and facilitation guides. Course facilitation, training and training the trainer.
Responsible for learner support, class logistics, class set up and maintenance, roster management, coordination of training SME support, materials content management, sending ongoing communications to learners, answering learner questions, coordinating technology support, report generation, and developing/maintaining digital repositories sites.
In support of the development needs the Training Specialist will design, develop, and deliver performance-based learning solutions that follow adult learning methodologies, which encourage an interactive, engaging, and thought-provoking learning environment. The Training Specialist will use the processes, related tools, and resources in alignment with operations and management team.
- Stimulate and sustains learner motivation and engagement by fostering a positive learning climate, establishing relevance of the content, and providing opportunities for learners to participate.
- Use effective questioning skills by asking a variety of question types and directing and redirecting questions that promote learning.
- Leverage experience of learners with effective facilitation skills by drawing upon the knowledge of learners.
- Incorporate activities designed to enhance learning such as learning by doing, small group work, and action planning.
- Pays attention to the range of cognitive (ideas), affective (feelings) and psychomotor (actions) aspects of instruction based on the desired outcomes identified by the design.
- Is sensitive to the differences among learners and considers the learner's language, culture and context in the design or delivery of instruction.
- Effectively uses learning communities and other flexible solutions to engage diverse and global audiences.
- Coach others on effective adult learning practices.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Education Administration, or related field
- 5yrs experience in Operations Training.
- Experience with application of technology
- Experience facilitating or presenting material
- Must be well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and provide recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with all levels and diverse groups of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and foster strong relationships and demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and resolve problems and propose/recommend process improvements/potential solutions
- Driven for results and a strong sense of accountability and follow-through
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem resolution skills
- Capable of performing effectively and independently in complex situations with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities; remain resilient, positive, and flexible
A Bonus if you have:
- Experience in instructional design and development
- Certifications in Training
- Adult Learning Experience
- Prior experience working in call center industry
This position is a full time benefit eligible role.