We are looking for a hungry, humble, and entrepreneurial Operations Associate to be a founding member of Turo Australia in our Sydney office. The Associate will be a key member of the nascent and rapidly growing Australian business, working as an Operational generalist before transitioning into a new role within 6-12 months.
This role will be all-hands-on-deck as we ramp up following launch, with your primary initial responsibilities being providing top-quality customer support to our users, monitoring and fixing reservations, and contributing to strategic discussions. Alongside your main customer support responsibilities, we expect you to get your hands dirty and pick up a variety of tasks depending on business needs (e.g. data pulls). As a talented and independent individual, you will have an opportunity to transition within 6-12 months to other impactful roles in Operations or another business vertical.
What You'll Do:
- Answer enquiries about membership, accounts, and our services via phone and email
- Field questions across a broad range of areas: billing, cancellations, guest experience, and host quality
- Ensure that Turo members receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time
- Pull data queries to identify trends for the team to act on
- Consistently contribute with ideas to further improve the member experience and our operations in Australia
- Supporting the team to develop market launch and growth strategies
- Contributing ideas to further improve the Turo product, user experience and team operations
- Coordinate with our teams in San Francisco, Phoenix, London, Paris, and Toronto to share best practices
- Customer-centric with strong, interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Tactful and empathetic conflict resolution in high-stress situations
- Exceptional problem-solving/troubleshooting skills and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Entrepreneurial and curious mindset; be able to wear many hats, to grow with Turo, and to support the growing Australian business
- Undergraduate degree or related experience
- Experience using Slack, Kustomer, and Salesforce is a plus!