The Lodge at Rocky Mount is currently seeking a Staff Nurse to join our team of dedicated health care professionals.
Applicant must have unrestricted RN / LPN license.
Full time 7P-7A $6,000 sign on bonus
Must work every Saturday and Sunday - work 24 hrs and get compensated for 30 hrs.
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Registered Nurse (RN) and/or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will plan, coordinate, provide and manage nursing care, services, and health education to our residents.
These positions require patience, compassion, and a desire to care for the residents in a gentle and empathetic manner. Some responsibilities of the RN and/or LPN may include:
- Supervise the care/services provided by CNAs and other staff.
- Coordinate the nursing care of residents on the unit, assuring all assigned staff are capable of providing appropriate care to them.
- Provide safe and accurate medication related interventions to residents.
- Accurately transcribe and coordinate the implementation of physician orders.
- Perform nursing assessments regarding the health status of residents. Notify the physician of changes in status and promptly implement and document new orders.
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing nursing care.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions that might be required to stabilize a resident’s condition and /or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the resident’s assessment (MDS/CAA’s) and the development of a care plan.
At The Lodge at Rocky Mount Health & Rehabilitation, we offer employment opportunities in NC that are filled with purpose. We are an organization that is dedicated to making a difference in our industry and caring as passionately for our employees as we do our residents. Hendersonville Health and Rehabilitation offers an excellent benefit package to full time employees including vacation, medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and 401k plan with employer match.