Job Title: Communication / Brand / Marketing Manager
Company: ACME Constructors
Location: St. Louis, MO
Come join a great team with a high potential for growth within the organization. ACME Constructors is an employee-owned company! We're looking for a motivated person to bring our brand to life and create more awareness of our company.
This is a newly created role. The main functions will be to manage and support all marketing materials and services, communication, and brand development activities for the ACME family of companies which includes: ACME Constructors, TNT Machine and Fabrication, and ANVIL Engineering. Let’s have some fun!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Direct planning, development and execution of strategic marketing and communications initiatives across the ACME family of companies.
- Develop and implement marketing materials for product and brand programs from concept to launch, in tandem with internal and external client teams. Includes sourcing, selecting and managing outside resources to design innovative and creative concepts aligned with target market audiences.
- Creating project profiles and case studies.
- Writing award applications for different construction award opportunities.
- Execute launch of new brand visual language format on communications materials.
- Develop and maintain all social media outlets
- Budget planning and supervision of budget. Estimate project costs, negotiate pricing and produce and manage spending forecasts.
- Develop, budget and execute brand advertising. Work with respective sales teams on planning and maintaining rolling calendars for marketing programs.
- Manage customer meetings/events and trade shows.
- Maintain and update brand web sites.
- Some understanding of construction and building processes industries.
- 5 years of marketing and brand experience
- 2 years of social media, digital marketing and website management
- Experience in print/web advertising
- Ability to communicate professionally with internal and external staff
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to create and execute budget plans
- Ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to keep commitment dates and build trust through executing projects on time and in budget.
- Good problem-solving skills are essential. Action and results oriented.
- Able to produce effective campaigns with little internal direction… must be a self-starter and learn the business.
- Computer literate with MS environment, some knowledge of Mac systems helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Stock Option Plan