Ramp is building the next generation of finance tools—from corporate cards and expense management, to bill payments and accounting integrations—designed to save businesses time and money with every click. More than 10,000 customers cut their expenses by 3.5% per year and closing their books 8x faster by switching to the Ramp platform.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment software in America and enables billions of dollars of purchases each year. Ramp continues to grow at an increasingly large scale, more than doubling its revenue run rate in the first half of 2022.
Valued at $8.1 billion, Ramp's investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. Ramp was named Fast Company’s most innovative finance company in 2022.
About the Role
As a foundational leader on our Customer Experience team, you are deeply passionate about designing and delivering training to improve the employee and customer experience. Your work will ensure that our customers are supported throughout their entire product journey, enabling them to save time and money with every click. There will be the opportunity to built a team as we grow and scale.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and deliver learning programs from start to finish - including content management, implementation, communication, analytics, and reporting - to equip the Customer Experience organization with the knowledge and skills required to be successful and proficient within their roles
- Leverage data and business insights to identify learning methods, materials, or technology that will support the learning experience
- Continuously measure and evaluate the impact and effectiveness of our learning solutions
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and build strong working relationships with leaders and key stakeholder groups to revise content and modalities to address specific feedback as needed
- Proactively drive change and continuous development; look into new learning solutions that can help the Customer Experience organization accelerate their knowledge, proficiency, and capability development in pursuit of business outcomes and/or goals
What You Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience coaching and managing diverse teams
- Minimum 2 years experience leading programs or project management in Learning & Development field in a Customer Experience environment
- Experience with LMS (Learning Management Systems), internal knowledge bases, and/or project management experience
- Experience developing blended learning models including stand alone, self-directed e-learning modules
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Desire to build a training program from the ground up with a high degree of ownership
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience working within a support environment for a technical SaaS product
- Certificate in project management and/or change management
- Degree in a relevant field such as education, training and development, leadership, instructional design, or human resources
- Experience in Financial technology solutions
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- OneMedical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual education reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Monthly wellness stipend; Headspace annual membership
- Parental Leave