Atlas Home Health is an award-winning, privately-owned therapy services provider with over many years of experience in senior living communities. We are proud of the work that we do and our reputation for excellence.
At Atlas , every individual employee contributes directly to the success of our mission, which is to enhance the quality of life for those that we serve.
We are looking for an exceptional Physical Therapist to join our team on a PRN basis through our Home Health Department in the following cities...
Portage Lakes and North Canton, Ohio
This is a great opportunity for an Physical Therapist to help your patients connect with their environment - where you can make a difference every day!
- Implement, with minimal supervision, high quality occupational therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principles and practices of occupational therapy and with Premier policies and procedures.
- Evaluate patients, develops initial and ongoing treatment plans, develops discharge plans, assists assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintain a positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Sustain superior client relations with facilities and their staff.
What We Need from You:
- A commitment to helping our patients achieve optimal outcomes.
- Proof of being a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
- A valid state professional license.
- A valid state driver's license.
- A completed and successful TB test, physical examination and a criminal background check.
What We Offer to You:
- To be a part of an award-winning therapy services provider that leads the way in our industry.
- The opportunity to be a part of a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced team
- Excellent compensation with monthly bonus opportunities.
- Specialized training and support from caring management.
Could this person be you? Let's find out!
Call/Text Wendy Markham 724-683-5134
Embrace the Difference!
PREMIER THERAPY and entities comply with CMS' COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate. In accordance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable EEOC considerations, reasonable accommodations may be requested and will be reviewed and considered