Peraton is seeking a Staffing Analyst to join our PMO team of qualified and diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of Department of State (DOS) Consular Affairs Enterprise Infrastructure Operations (CAEIO) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative is intended to provide IT Operations and Maintenance to modernize the legacy networks, applications, and databases supporting CA services globally.
Day to Day Work Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day resource projections and forecasting to meet the planning efforts of the program’s short-term, long-term and quick response efforts.
- Manage all program staffing operations and forecasting with the Program and subcontractors; this includes maintaining a pipeline candidate pool to meet unexpected departures and surge situations.
- Maintain library of position descriptions (PD) and work with hiring managers to update as necessary. Use PDs to open requisitions for new or backfill positions within Peraton’s candidate management tool, iCIMS.
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition, program leads, sub-contractors, and candidates to fill open positions as quickly as possible.
- Develop program orientation and on-boarding material and processes for all staff joining the program; participate in interviews and hiring events.
- Provide communications and updates to stakeholders to ensure effective staffing management and coordination, including with internal company matrix stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with program operational leaders, including HR/talent acquisition specialists, hiring managers, functional managers, and sub-contractors.
- Experienced in writing reports, documents, and briefings
- Ensures appropriate hiring, onboarding, and training tasks are completed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment with ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- US Citizenship and an active SECRET Government Security Clearance
- BS 5-7 years' experience, MS 3-5 years' experience, PHD 0-2 years' experience
- 4-6 years of related experience. At least 1 year experience in staffing management
- Ability to understand and interpret technical requirements
- Experience drafting job descriptions
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively via written and oral forums with personnel
- Strong skills using MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience leading large contract (250 FTEs) staffing needs
- Project management experience preferred
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $51,300 Colorado Salary Maximum: $124,500 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.