Come join NRP’s A team! We’ve been recognized as a “Top Workplace” because we promote a culture where our team can build long-term careers and connections. As we grow as a company, our goal is that you will grow in your career.
NRP has been recognized with several industry awards including Top Workplaces; Best and Brightest Companies to Work For; and National Apartment Association’s Best Places to Work.
We value our employees by offering a competitive benefit package including:
For over 25 years, NRP has been dedicated to building quality homes for our residents, regardless of income. The NRP Group is a full-service multifamily developer, general contractor, and property manager with assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts.
Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist in our San Antonio office. This position does offer remote working options.
Under the direction of the Director of Talent Acquisiton, the Talent Acquisition Specialist supports the human capital needs of the organization. Responsible for managing the candidate flow from resume reviews, phone screens or face to face interviews and scheduling candidates to meet with hiring managers through candidate selection.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
· Manages a high-volume recruiting process in the areas of property management (80%), and administration (20%)
· Maintains the candidate database daily and transmits applicable candidates to hiring managers in a timely fashion.
· Applies behavioral interviewing techniques that comply with organizational standards.
· Practices multiple methods of sourcing including networking, cold call recruiting and pipelining.
· Evaluates candidates against NRP employment standards.
· Provides feedback and makes recommendations to hiring managers and works with Learning and Development to make sure candidate is cleared for New Hire.
· Utilizes assessment tools and knowledge-based tests. Knowledge of LinkedIn, ICIMS and FADV background check. Assists and monitors the HR Coordinator ensuring candidates are moving thru bakcground check and drug screen process in a timely manner.
· Develops and cultivates networking & sourcing opportunities with universities, colleges, and professional/industry organizations.
· Stays current on employment laws, market trends, and industry issues.
· Contributes ideas to the Human Resources team when needed and provide the Human Resources Business Partners with applicant tracking process including promotions, terminations and new hires.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field required
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting for positions at all levels; proven track record for producing hiring results; demonstrated success in developing and maintaining professional contacts; college recruiting experience highly preferred
Technical Skills: Extensive knowledge of the functions and capabilities of an applicant tracking system, proficient with Microsoft Office
The job skills required for Talent Acquisition Specialist include Talent Acquisition, Interviewing, Applicant Tracking System, Networking, Microsoft Office,and Scheduling etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Talent Acquisition Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Talent Acquisition Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Talent Acquisition Specialist for your reference.