Who You Are:
You are a technical salesperson with a broad knowledge base of various cybersecurity domains, products, and vendors.
You are energized in roles that expose you to a wide array of clients, business use cases, technologies, and vendors.
You have a track record of successfully collaborating with sales teams and vendor partners to drive revenue through strategic sales efforts such as account mapping, renewals, cross-selling, and up-selling.
About The Role:
Our Cybersecurity Sales Specialist will report to our VP of Cybersecurity Solutions and will act as a security sales overlay to our sales organization.
Your day-to-day will find you meeting with customers, vendor partners, and internal teams alike! You’ll develop and manage these relationships to drive value for our customers and revenue for our security practice.
As the Cybersecurity Sales Specialist, you will partner with our sales team to identify new opportunities, map accounts, manage renewals, and cross- or up-sell within target accounts.
You will also have the opportunity to grow partner relationships with Palo Alto, Fortinet, CrowdStrike, and Proofpoint to name a few!
Other responsibilities include:
- Partner with the security practice lead and sales engineers on identified opportunities
- Lead opportunities from qualification to close
- Meet all assigned quotas for cold calls, emails, and event documentation
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and bids including pricing
- Develop new whitespace accounts
- Maintain detailed documents on activity meeting customer expectations
- Maintain an up-to-date database of prospective and current customer information
- Manage partnerships with various cybersecurity focus vendors
- Attend cybersecurity conferences as needed to identify new vendor partners
- Attend vendor meetings and sales training as needed
- Map accounts with cybersecurity focus vendors
- Work on demand base, sales, and marketing campaigns with the internal marketing team and vendors
- Develop business plans with focused vendors and achieve targeted revenue goals
- Complete ongoing security awareness training and comply with company policies to the requirements section
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in cybersecurity sales roles, or extensive sales experience (10 years) in a similar industry
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working with leading cybersecurity vendors
- High-level understanding of Security Governance, Network Perimeter, Cloud Security, Identity and Access Management, SIEM and Log Management, Managed Detection and Response, Endpoint Security, and Security Automation domains.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Prior experience delivering product presentations to prospects and customers
- Intermediate knowledge of the Salesforce CRM suite
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office, PPT, & Excel
- Creative problem-solving and time management skills
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage deadlines and targets
- Must be based in the United States
A Little About Us
Our mission is to challenge and enable our employees to achieve great things.
We live and breathe our core values:
- We Before Me: We demonstrate empathy through our actions and solicit diverse voices and opinions. We put ourselves in each other’s shoes, readily admit our mistakes, and generously share our time and knowledge.
- Dare To Be Great: We are big-picture thinkers who focus on solutions to problems. We solicit and offer actionable feedback to others without hesitation. We embrace opportunities to improve ourselves, our teams, and our work. We aim to be the best of the best.
- Own It: We set clear expectations, communicate proactively, and follow through on our commitments. We take pride in the experiences we create and the outcomes we deliver. We are personally invested in the success of our team and our clients. We iterate to deliver ever better results.
We are consistently listed among Inc & Crain's "Best Places to Work" and we're proud of our accessible & engaged executive team. We believe in cultivating an atmosphere of inclusion and providing an environment that enables every employee to work to the best of their ability.
Some of Our Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly profit sharing for all employees
- Company-funded 401k contributions
- 100% employer covered individual & family health insurance plans provided
- Transparent, candid culture with 1:1 coaching, performance reviews, and a consistent feedback loop
- Quirky, diverse, respectful, high-performing coworkers you’ll want to achieve greatness with!
Myriad360 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the NYC Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range in New York City for this position is $120,000 – 130,000, plus opportunities for profit-sharing bonus and commission. Compensation in other geographies may vary.