We are looking for career minded, team oriented, and self-motivated insurance sales professional who are looking to grow with a brand-new agency backed by Allstate. Our agency is centrally located in the heart of San Diego, Convoy Street 92111. We have a very aggressive marketing budget to help you reach your full earning potentials.
While sales ability is an important part of this position, it is equally important that the right candidate enjoys working with people and has a genuine desire to make a positive difference in someone???s life. Our mission is to help people prepare & recover from the unexpected whether that is an accident, fire, death or disability. Our number one focus is our customer???s need.
Write new business applications using checklist
· Cross-sell existing customers
· Comply with underwriting guidelines, required customer documents and office procedures
· Issue a minimum of $10,000 in premium per month
· Handle service work as necessary
· Make agency principal aware of any situation that should be monitored concerning any customer having suspicious or frequent claims
· Improve sales of all lines, retention, cross-sell ratio and customer satisfaction, and reduce loss ratio while doing service work
· Participate in community events, as necessary
· Write all brokered business for the agency that accommodates existing customers (see agency principal for more details)
· P&C Insurance License (if you can get the license during training, it can be reimbursed)
· The ability to conduct needs-based selling, including: Prospecting, building and managing a pipeline, conducting needs analysis, developing solutions and writing proposals
· A track record of success in consultative, solutions-oriented sales experience in the insurance industry.
· Presenting proposals and closing deals
· The ability to increase sales in a competitive marketplace
· Strong self-motivation, goal-orientation and a high-energy, positive approach
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· The ability to multi-task and handle pressure
· A goal-oriented mindset
· A team-player approach and a can-do attitude
· Bi-Lingual is a big plus (Vietnamese is a )
Job Type: Full-time, part-time
The job skills required for Insurance sales agent include Presentation, Self motivated, Prospecting, Insurance Sales, Goal oriented, Verbal Communication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Insurance sales agent. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Insurance sales agent. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Insurance Sales Agent, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Insurance Sales Agent for your reference.