Hidden Talents ABA is looking for dedicated and intuitive clinicians to establish a new type of ABA provider group. Hidden Talents ABA is focused on identifying our client’s unique interests and building on the strengths of our clients to create a fun and supportive therapy environment. Come join our team!
Opening for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) positions available. Applicants must have an active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification. Applicants must be local, or willing to relocate, to the Macon, GA area.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) position involves assessment, development, and maintenance of behavior-analytic treatment programs, as well as supervision of technicians. As a member of this innovative team, you will have an integral part in establishing and maintaining best practices, building team culture, and pursuing clinical excellence.
• Conduct initial and ongoing assessment for clients and families, to include but not limited to Functional Behavior Assessments, VB-MAPP, and ABLLS.
• Maintain client behavior intervention plans and treatment programs via graphic analysis and maintenance of medical records.
• Provide mentorship and clinical supervision to treatment team of behavior technicians and assigned clients, to include monthly Mentor Meetings.
• Complete clinical documentation and reports in a timely manner in accordance with Hidden Talents ABA and funding standards.
• Collaborate with clients’ caregivers to provide ongoing training and education related to their child’s ABA treatment.
• Participate in informational biweekly BCBA Huddles to ensure client treatment is in accordance with best behavior-analytic practice.
• Master's Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or related field.
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification, active and in good standing with the BACB.
• Experience implementing and developing behavior-analytic programs
• Valid driver’s license with reliable and consistent access to a vehicle
• Flexible schedule
• Bi-Weekly BCBA Huddles
• Company laptop (at 20 billable hours)
• Generous Administrative Compensation
• Reimbursement for recertification of BCBA certification (full-time employment)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision (full-time employment)
• PTO (full-time employment) and Sick Days
• Full-time: Salary. $80,000 - $90,000.
• Part-time: Hourly. $70-80 per hour.
Join our team and continue your career in Applied Behavior Analysis!
At Hidden Talents ABA, you will be a part of a team making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients by creating individualized treatment programs that reflect each child’s specific skills and interests.
The job skills required for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) include Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), it can be promoted into senior positions as a Behavioral Health Director that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). You can explore the career advancement for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Board Certified Behavior Analyst job description and responsibilities
A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) studies the behavior of children or adults, and creates a plan for reaching certain goals using the science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
02/20/2022: Bradenton, FL
A certified BCaBA or RBT works under the supervision of a licensed BCBA.
01/03/2022: Richland, WA
The BCBA follows the supervision guidelines of the national Board.
02/12/2022: Augusta, GA
A board certified behavior analyst will work with other mental health care professionals to provide comprehensive services.
01/01/2022: Buffalo, NY
Right now all Behavior Analyst candidates much seek BCBA supervision.
01/05/2022: Spokane, WA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Board Certified Behavior Analyst jobs
Working as a board certified behavior analyst allows practitioners to help others while enjoying a rewarding career.
02/25/2022: Troy, NY
They must provide effective delivery of evidence-based behavior services through designing behavior support plans based on assessment results.
02/14/2022: Stamford, CT
Join a Professional Organization.
01/01/2022: Lebanon, PA
When developing a task analysis, a behavior analyst would first.
02/11/2022: Columbus, OH
Aspiring BCBAs should also receive field experience that meets the experiential standards and documentation requirements of the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
02/22/2022: Harrisburg, PA
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Board Certified Behavior Analyst.