Be our next Marketing Coordinator!
Get to know us:
Working at Girl Scouts is making a difference. We’re the preeminent leadership development organization for girls, with more than 1.7 million girls and 750,000 adults. We wake up every day knowing that our work is changing lives—giving girls and young women the tools to empower themselves for a lifetime of leadership!
What you’ll be working on:
- Create, edit, and produce branded content to include print and digital materials; social media, web and digital content; and digital forms (JotForms, web-to-lead forms).
- Assist in maintaining and improving GSWO digital media (web, blog, email). Make content updates; maintain branding and content; edit video; track and pull data.
- Assist in GSWO’s storytelling and media efforts. Draft media releases; monitor and catalogue media stories; maintain GSWO's story library; assist with public relations tasks
- Ensure MarComm team operates efficiently. Monitor and route incoming marketing requests; track and record department financials; maintain digital file organization of photos and other materials.
- Work with external print vendors to ensure proper production and timely delivery of assets.
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Communications and the MarComm team on special projects, events, and meeting preparations.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations or equivalent education or experience; or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and skill in Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Adobe Premiere.
- Intermediate to advance level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word, and Publisher.
- Strong attention to detail: excellent proofreading and data management abilities.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively.
- Previous experience at a marketing/communications company, agency/corporate marketing, or nonprofit setting a plus.
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Opportunity for hybrid telework arrangement
- Learning and development opportunities
- A high-achieving and fun team
- Casual dress code
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits package
- The chance to be our next success story
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.