Doosan Infracore North America is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our dynamic and growing team in Suwanee, GA.
Who we Are
Doosan Infracore North America LLC, headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, markets the Doosan brand of products that includes crawler excavators, wheel excavators, mini excavators, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, material handlers, log loaders, and attachments. With more than 160 equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment.
We are proud of our products, people, cultural diversity, and professionalism within a national and global framework!
For more information on Doosan ® products, visit na.DoosanEquipment.com.
What You'll Do
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning and execution of trade shows, marketing sponsorships, digital marketing projects, and other related activities. This position will work closely with the marketing, sales, and aftermarket businesses to advance company initiatives through digital marketing and events, including Tier 1 trade shows (ConExpo, World of Concrete, The Rental Show, Intl Scrap and Recycling), and Tier 2 trade shows (Regional); marketing sponsorships, including state, local and national opportunities; and dealer events, including dealer meetings and road shows. This position will be responsible for assigned activities associated with these events, from planning to execution and measurement. This role also serves as an integral part of the team for all things digital and communicating changes and updates to the team and management.
Dealer Meetings & Trade Show Management
· Coordinate and support site, vendor, and audience selection for major events, source components of events, develop staffing, budget plans and ensure effective execution
· Support the management and communication with agencies to maximize financial and creative advertising
· Coordinate industry tradeshow registration including booth space procurement, insurance, rental equipment, print ads, shipping materials and handouts/gifts.
· Under team supervision, organize project management and coordination of key dates.
· Research and prepare marketing tools to develop our dealers marketing activity at regional shows
· Coordinate all logistics related to trade shows and events
Budget Management & Agency Collaboration
· Successful planning and management of trade show budgets
· Manage the relationship and exhibit programs with current and future vendors
Website Management & Digital Marketing
· Create web graphics and landing pages as needed to all Doosan Heavy Equipment websites.
· Optimize and collaborate with website agency any updates and revisions of content for DE.com, DEused.com and Dealernet.com
· Assist with planning and Coordination of digital campaigns
· Manage accounts on all Social Media platforms
· Create and post the contents relate to the internal company event.
· Coordinate with agency of overall content calendar
· Assist in leading the agency to manage merchandise development and program administration
· Merchandise is selected and placed in program based on dealer take rates and like industry insights
· Manage minimal amount of royalties is delivered to Doosan each month based on sales
What You'll Get
What You Bring
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 678-714-6676. The Company's hiring location is Suwanee in GA.
The job skills required for Marketing Analyst include Insight, Planning, Initiative, Leadership, Project Management,and Digital Marketing etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Marketing Analyst. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Marketing Analyst. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.