Our Client is a highly entrepreneurial company with a diverse team of engineers, designers, and creatives from all over the world, brought together by their passion for making the absolute best products. Their rapid growth has created openings across departments, and they’re seeking a VP of Finance to join their Accounting Team, this role would start out as Temporary role with a great opportunity to “get your foot in the door”, paying up to $200K annually!
This position leads a team of financial professionals for our North America operations and is responsible for all financial aspects including budgetary controls, financial reporting, access to capital, tracking cash flow, financial planning and analysis, cost controls. This executive also limits legal and liability exposure through contract review, management of liabilities and contingencies.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Owns end-to-end the compressive North America financial strategy and implementation.
- Controls cash flow position throughout the company, understands the sources and uses of cash, and maintains the integrity of funds, securities, and other valuable documents.
- Manages accounting policies and procedures for credit and collections, purchasing, payment of bills, and other financial obligations.
- Owns North America FP&A. Leads the entire budget process, ensures collection of inputs, and compares the company’s actual performance with the budget.
- Leads North American Financial controls and processes.
- Understands the company’s business model for generating customer value and translates the operational metrics into measures for performance.
- Ensure internal and external financial audits take place in alignment with company and investor needs.
- Coordinates the midrange plans and projections of the company for North America, assesses the financial requirements implicit in these plans, and develops alternative ways in which financial requirements can be satisfied.
- Ensures the company’s compliance with financial regulations and standards
- Analyzes and provides inputs to the company’s shareholder relations policies, procedures, and information programs, including the annual reports to shareholders and the Board of Directors.
- Minimum of 5 years as Financial Leader in a rapidly growing technology or medical technology company.
- Experience navigating the organization to IPO or leading Finance with a publicly traded company in the United States with involvement in IR and relevant SEC requirements.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration required (master’s degree preferred).
- Big Four audit experience preferred.
- Must have financial projections experience.
- Must have good working knowledge of GAAP and financial reporting.
- Must have knowledge of risk management and financial internal controls.
- Global experience that includes Europe preferred
Many of our job openings can be viewed at https://consultativesg.crelate.com/portal