CFCU Community Credit Union (CFCU) is seeking an energetic individual to fill the position of Teller. The ideal candidate will be highly detail oriented, have cash drawer experience, the ability to communicate with members, and be able to consistently provide friendly, professional services to every member as well as co-workers.
• Verifies, enters data, and issues receipts for a variety of financial transactions to assist member in conducting business with CFCU.
• Provides assistance and information to members to help ensure proper understanding and utilization of CFCU’s services and promotes positive member relations.
• Cross-sells credit union services in order to satisfy member needs.
• Executes all safety and security procedures established by management.
• Balances and maintains an accurate cash drawer by verifying correct processing and posting of transactions.
• Assists with other branch functions as directed by supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• High school education or equivalent.
• Up to 6 months of similar or related cash handling experience.
• Ten key calculator and computer keyboard experience. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
• Basic computer skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equal employment opportunity has been and will continue to be a basic principle at the Credit Union. CFCU provides equal employment opportunities, without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, citizenship, handicap or disability, veteran or military status, political beliefs, victim of domestic violence status, familial status, or predisposing genetic characteristics or status, or any other status protected by federal, state, local or other law. This policy includes, but is not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, and apprenticeship, promotion, upgrading, demotion, downgrading, transfer, lay-off and termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Please go to our website for more information on CFCU Community Credit Union!
The job skills required for Teller (Full-Time) include Cash handling, detail oriented, Promotion, Domestic Violence etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Teller (Full-Time). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Teller (Full-Time). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.