Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
The client is revolutionizing financial services by making access to low-interest asset-backed loans 10x easier.
Their first product focuses on making it significantly faster and easier for consumers to access their home equity. They are a seed-stage startup backed by top-tier venture investors in fintech and proptech from NFX, GFC, and other reputable angel investors. Their initial product launched recently and is looking to build out this product rapidly.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior full-stack React Node.js engineer to join their team.
• Developing a financial product for loan applications and then for the consumer to apply for a loan and then the entire background back end for processing that loan as well.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• You will be part of a collaborative team and are comfortable leading new projects
• The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, and extensive web application development experience
• She or he must have a passion for developing software that is maintainable, scalable, and performant while delivering high-quality user experiences that are simple to use
• Must also possess excellent debugging skills and the ability to think on the fly when problems arise
• You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
If you are interested in becoming a Full Stack Engineer, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Full Stack Engineer for your reference.