Do you ever wish you could be griddling every day? Do you love the sizzle of grease on a well-seasoned griddle? Do you feel the need to connect with the All-American outdoor cooking way of life? If so, then Blackstone is the place for you! At Blackstone you will be part of a team that was born to revolutionize outdoor cooking. Join us in exploring, innovating, and bringing a wide range of smokin’ hot BBQ products to the eager outdoor cooking enthusiasts of the world!
Blackstone is the leader in griddle sales, backyard and camping cooking innovation and marketing. Work with retailers in the backyard and camping space to continue our huge growth trend. Founded in Logan Utah in the heart of everything outdoors, we are proud of our brand and the products that bring people outdoors. Our vision is “Helping people connect with family and friends through shared experiences with food.” We have a fun group of professionals in a very gratifying industry.
As a Blackstone employee, you will be joining a lively and dedicated team that values teamwork, collaboration, and recognition!
Sound enticing? Here are the details...
Starting Pay: $16.50 an hour
Mon-Friday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
· Perform cycle counts as scheduled
· Perform inventory audits as requested
· Research inventory discrepancies
· Perform Inventory Adjustments in NetSuite if necessary
· Perform periodic audits between Netsuite and Deposco
· Research and correct erroneous inventory transactions
· Track and report inventory and transaction discrepancies, as well as possible causes, to appropriate managers
· Manage Shipments in Transit and Open PO reports and keep them up to date
· Identify out-of-place items (including non-inventory, in-transit items, unknown items) and move them to the appropriate location
· Help organize and participate in the quarterly and annual audits
· Track inventory discrepancy causes and suggest solutions
· Reprinting location labels
· Assist other areas as needed
· High school diploma or GED
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Prior experience with Excel, Outlook, NetSuite, and Deposco (Auditing) preferred
· High attention to detail
· Familiarity with Blackstone’s item catalog
· Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
North Atlantic Imports, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religions, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran’s status or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, activities, and reporting may change at any time with or without notice.
The job skills required for Inventory Control Associate include Attention to Detail, Auditing, outlook, Teamwork, Collaboration etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Inventory Control Associate. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Inventory Control Associate. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming an Inventory Control Associate, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become an Inventory Control Associate for your reference.