Deal Analyst 366 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Deal Analyst. The successful candidate will ensure accurate pricing, clean Order Forms, and maintain operational dashboards. The ideal candidate has prior Sales Operations, Business Operations, Sales, or Finance experience. The company offers a great work environment.
Deal Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30-$35/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, Open to Remote, Candidates local to Pleasanton are preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Deal Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist Renewal Managers with general administrative responsibilities including quoting and generating Order Forms.
- Partner with Renewal Managers as they support the company's Sales organization from a deal strategy and operational efficiency standpoint.
- Ensure accurate pricing, clean Order Forms, and maintain operational dashboards.
Deal Analyst Qualifications:
- Knowledge of SFDC is preferred, or other CRMs.
- Prior Sales Operations, Business Operations, Sales or Finance experience.
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client-facing proposals.
- Knowledge of the Quote to Cash lifecycle or strong desire to apply sales process experience.
- An understanding of general software pricing models, and knowledge of SaaS pricing and licensing models are a definite plus.
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible deal support for Sales.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.