Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the relevant and requisite Executive Support processes and procedures in compliance with IT and Corporate Policies and guidelines. Position will work with other CTO groups (desktop engineering, network, security, etc.) to ensure sound practices are employed.
- Provide support and functionality of all technology needs for Executive Management, including: mobile devices, desktops laptops, tablets, and video conferencing used in the office, in transit, home, and during travel.
- Act as a technology guru focusing on understanding executive requirements and providing for their technology needs
- Manage executive technology proactively to provide the appropriate level of availability and stability. When there is an outage related to a device or platform, restore service in a timely and efficient manner. Ensure that all devices have the necessary level of reliability for each executive.
- Evolve the use of Executive technology – how they are used; and which tools are relevant. Identify emergent technology and functionality useful to executives.
- Continuous improvement of Executive Support processes
- Move Coordination (Includes transfers) – work with the various technology groups and Corporate Realty Services (CRS) to successfully complete physical and client migrations.
- Client Communications – prepare and send communications to internal team as well as business representatives.
- Project Management – work with change management and desktop related support teams to ensure successful completion of site build outs, training, and onsite/mobile events.
- Coordination of onboarding new hires, performing meet and greet, and sending of welcome package.
- Metrics Reporting – maintain and provide metrics on weekly and monthly basis to ensure effective customer service.
- Review monthly expense reports to ensure validity and accuracy of charges; reconcile and work with AP to reclassify erroneous charges
- Work with finance to prepare quarterly forecast, accruals and budget
- Vendor Relationship management
- New Product review and marketing
- Enhance internal ticketing system to accurately report metrics for CSO.
- Partner with CATE and internal support teams to showcase new technology and services across the organization.
Other duties assigned as needed
Education & Skills
- Education Level preferred: 4 Year College Degree
- Years Total Experience: 5
- Ability to interface and work with executive management in a highly dynamic, demanding, and mobile environment.
- Superior customer service and analytical abilities.
- Good technical aptitude and a desire to learn and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple concurrent projects effectively.
- Work regular hours, plus ability to be on call and to work off-hours to address problems and complete projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of technologies such as personal devices, laptops, tablets, Windows 7 and 8, OSX, iOS, Android, Blackberry, WiFi, MiFi, Bluetooth, Broadband, network routing, access, remote access, personal productivity software, terminal emulators, and video conferencing technology.
- Working knowledge of mobility concepts, mobile device functionality and mobile device operating systems.
- Working experience with Microsoft Windows and Apple platforms.
- Travel may be required.
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work duties
- Ability to multitask and handle hi volume workload
- Organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with senior executives and their staff
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Strong people, process, and business focus
- Team oriented
- Strong background experience with Avaya and Cisco infrastructure as well as console management
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job operates in a professional office environment and can occasionally be required to drive to client sites.
The physical demands of this position are those that are necessary to meet the responsibilities and essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, be able to climb ladders up to 20 feet tall and be able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- This position does not have any direct reports
Specialty Trade in Construction
The job skills required for IT Support Technician II include Customer Service, Microsoft Windows, Communicates Effectively, Cisco, iOS, Android, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an IT Support Technician II.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by IT Support Technician II.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for IT Support Technician II positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an IT Support Technician II,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Help Desk Support Specialist III that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
IT Support Technician II. You can explore the career advancement for an IT Support Technician II below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.