The Grounds Maintenance/Porter-Custodian/Housekeeper must understand that outstanding grounds maintenance and housekeeping standards are essential to the overall success of a unit community.
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE/PORTER/CUSTODIAN is primarily responsible for maintaining the grounds free of litter and keeping the pool, mail area and common areas clean.
HOUSEKEEPER is primarily responsible for cleaning units for move-ins.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Repair gutters and down spouts.
- Keep splash blocks properly aligned.
- Water landscape when needed.
- Completes small service requests such as blind and screen repair or replacement.
- Escorts pest control monthly to occupied units.
- Replaces A/C filters, smoke detector batteries, etc. by the Property Manager.
- Any other duties as may be designated.
- Clean units for move-ins.
- Cleans the office and all laundry rooms daily.
- Helps with small service request and light maintenance items such as caulking or light bulb replacements as needed in preparing vacant units for move-ins.
- Any other duties as may be designated by the Property Manager.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Experience : Two to four years related experience.
- Certificates & Licenses: Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance. Occasional need to utilize personal transportation.
3 Weeks Ago
2 Months Ago
9 Months Ago