Accenture Federal Services is seeking Senior Cyber Security Engineer in Tampa, FL to work onsite.
- Develop and implement security solutions for securing cloud-based environments and ensuring security throughout the system development life cycle.
- Achieve and maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) for systems using the RMF.
- Conduct security assessments of systems and provide findings to senior leadership.
- Prepare and evaluate Body of Evidence (BOE) artifacts in support of RMF and ATO process.
Here's what you need:
- CISSP certification (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- 5 years experience working in an Agile and DevSecOps environment
- 5 years experience conducting security assessments on systems using RMF, or similar framework
- 5 years experience building and reviewing Body of Evidence (BOE) artifacts in support of system authorization assessments.
Bonus points if you have:
- 2 years of experience with container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- CCSP certification (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required to start