ABCI is seeking a HR Specialist to work directly with our HR/Payroll Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary Function: Administer and coordinate most functions in the Human Resources Office with emphasis
on HR/Payroll workflow, payroll-related data entry, new hire set-up, and administrative support. Perform a
variety of HR & Payroll functions, projects, administrative, receptionist duties or any other duties assigned for
the Human Resources Dept.
Duties: Maintain the confidentiality of Human Resources and Payroll records and information including
employee personal information when performing the following duties:
Human Resources Department
• Coordinate maintain, and generate HR related files, records (personnel files, search files).
• Process HR documents such as new hire documents; check Human Resources
authorization documents; ensure timely completion of I-9 documents
• Accurately track and process HR documents; follow up as needed
• Input HR information accurately into HRIS system/databases as applicable.
• Answer phone and respond to inquiries
• Present new hire orientations
• Process Employee Verification
• On board new employees
• Assists in all functional areas of HR
• Maintain compliance with the above job description for all areas
• Commit to time necessary as required to successfully complete job requirements
• Assist supervisor with any job duties necessary for the success of all company
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• ability to interact effectively with staff
• ability to perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Must be dependable, detail-oriented, strictly confidential
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly Organized
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Bilingual - Spanish - Preferred
ABCI is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour
See full job description attached
The job skills required for HR Specialist include Microsoft Office, Confidentiality, Attention to Detail, Organizational Skills, PowerPoint,and outlook etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a HR Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by HR Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.