At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
Come join us.
An ideal candidate is punctual, personable, and approachable. Collaboration and coordination are keys to success in this role so an ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Organization and time management skills as well as the ability to multitask are crucial.
- Greeting visitors and managing check in/out process.
- Onboard and track daily temp workforce and coordinate with applicable department.
- Ordering supplies such as gloves, masks, office supplies, etc. and monitoring inventory.
- Organizing facility lunches and events.
- Partners with custodian/maintenance to ensure cleanliness and organization of reception and office area.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving via FedEx, UPS, Amazon, and USPS and sorting/delivering of mail and packages to each department.
- Assist in onboarding of new team members including creating new employee badges and answering questions.
- Coordinate with uniform company to audit employee uniform roster and report changes.
- Utilize Slack and Gmail for intraoffice communication such as departmental needs, fridge clean outs, locker clean outs, holiday updates, etc.
- Perform office tasks such as laminating, printing, scanning, record keeping, etc.
- Act as a runner to pick up supplies or miscellaneous items off site.
- Cultivate positive team member relationships.
- General office admin support as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative role.
- Experience and background in the cannabis industry a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple departments.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Capable of working independently.
- Valid Driver License with clean driving record required.
- Must be able to lift to 25 lbs.
Please note that the regulations and laws of The State of Michigan require persons working onsite at a cannabis facility to be at least 21 years of age.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
2 Weeks Ago
3 Weeks Ago
3 Weeks Ago