"After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It's home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents' quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friends with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work."
-Arrow Team Member
Position- Medication Partner
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Kansas City, Missouri Sign On Bonus- $1,000
Our starting wage for Medication Partners is: $19.00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Wednesday 6pm-10pm
Come join our team at The Madison Senior Living located at 14001 Madison Ave. Kansas City, Missouri 64145
We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be an "Advocate of Empathy:" Be responsible for understanding the importance of empathy. It will be your job to create human connection with residents during their most vulnerable moments.
- To be a "Generous Gift Giver:" Be present. Share your talents. Be someone you'd want to work with, someone others can count on.
- To be ":" Create an inclusive and positive environment by investing with your whole heart in your work, team members, and the community.
- To be an "Engaged Egghead:" Be curious. Ask questions. Don't assume that just because you don't know, you can't find out. Be engaged in your development, growth, and training within the organization.
- Ensure the proper administration of medication.
- Maintain medication carts and proper recordkeeping.
- To be "Proactive" with assisting residents with activities of daily living (ADL) bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, and oral care.
What are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You must be appropriately certified per state guidelines and certification is active and in good standing.
- You will have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Mature interpersonal skills to work effectively with co-workers.
- You can read, write, understand, and communicate in English with our Residents!
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE our Residents!
- You will possess computer skills to be able to print documents and enter information about our Residents.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing, and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than six (6) months prior to or seven (7) days following employment. Must test free from pulmonary tuberculosis at time of health screening and annually thereafter.
Employment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at The Madison? Please visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://themadisonseniorliving.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Kim Piaggio: 816-714-6885
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas) and employs nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, home health aide, nursing home, cna, certified nursing assistant, aide, wellness, STNA, medications, L1MA, Level 1 Med Aide, CMT, Med Tech, CMA