WasteXperts - an on-site Waste and Recycling Facilitator - is looking for Waste Expert Drivers to join their team in Reno, NV!
- Safely operate a company vehicle to complete scheduled route
- Report to shift and perform work daily with required personal protective equipment including but not limited to steel toe, puncture resistant boots
- Safely utilize equipment and tools to complete work assignments (such as waste cadies, chute doors, tow hitches, compactors, ladders, etc.)
- Conduct weekly truck inspections and report any issues
- Service assigned properties on site by:
- Manage daily route assignment by:
We offer excellent benefits including:
JOIN A COMPANY THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Our Vision is to contribute to a fully renewable planet.
Our Mission is to enable a Circular Economy.
We value hard work
Open to new ideas
Keep communities first
The job skills required for Driver include Time Management, Life insurance, Container etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Driver. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Driver. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Driver, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Driver for your reference.