Aliya Health Group is a nationwide network of addiction treatment centers known for diverse, evidence-based programs for substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders. With a highly personalized clinical approach to treatment and a full continuum of care, we provide clients the tools needed to build a life in recovery that’s enjoyable, fulfilling, and hopeful. Our nationally accredited treatment centers include Vogue Recovery Center, Footprints to Recovery, Royal Life Centers, and South Coast Behavioral Health.
Position: Licensed Vocation Nurse | Vogue Recovery CA | 3x12s Part-Time or Full-Time Open Schedule
The Licensed Vocational Nurse at Vogue Recovery CA reports to the Nurse Manager, administers and facilitates patient care, and works in conjunction with the facility's Medical Director and other interdisciplinary personnel.
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse will be involved with patient Care
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse will administer medications (PO, IM, Subcutaneous, transdermal (PPD))
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse is to assist with administering injections when ordered (Tuberculin)
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse will Manage prescriptions based on MD orders
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse is involved with ordering and picking up prescriptions
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse assists with coordinating communication with the facility MD
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse assists with medical intake assessments with new client admissions
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse will be involved with patient education in conjunction with MD
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse will check PPD results and facilitate further action when necessary
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse will obtain verbal orders from MD when required
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse assists with Fax prescription orders to appropriate pharmacies
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse assists employees with potential access to protected health information must comply with all procedures and guidelines governed by HIPPA
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse works in conjunction with MD for daily assessments, and follow-ups
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse completes document client assessments (nursing notes, progress notes, patient education, vitals, systems assessments, etc.
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse must have knowledge of how to document on a medication log (MAR)
- The Licensed Vocational Nurse will update MAR’s and patient status forms/progress notes
- Degree in Nursing - Licensed Vocational Nurse Certification
- Valid LVN License in CA
- At least one year of experience in an equivalent position
- Must present good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have knowledge of recovery and addictions
- Must have knowledge of psychiatric conditions
- Must have reasonable ability to do the following:
- Stand, walk and sit during assigned shifts hours
- Have the ability to manually handle patient belongings with gloved hands
- Be able to manually assess a patient as part of a physical exam
- Reach, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Speak and have access to the special senses within normal limits (hear, taste, smell, etc.) as it applies to patient care
- Must be capable of lifting up to 20 pounds
Ambulatory Healthcare Services
The job skills required for Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN) include Patient Care, Mental Health, Communication Skills, Psychiatric, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN).
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN).
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Communication Skills
Floor & Decor