Verivest is a technology and services provider to middle market real estate sponsors, fund managers and accredited investors. We offer a range of integrated end-to-end services, including an online sponsor directory providing investors with verified, critical, and unbiased information on real estate asset-based investment managers across the country, as well as open deal opportunities and an investor management software solution. Our service offerings include fund administration, accounting and financial statement preparation and investor servicing for a variety of real estate asset-based investments and offerings, to ensure timely and accurate reporting to investors.
Verivest’s team combines deep middle market real estate investment experience, accounting and technology expertise, and third-party objectivity to bring greater credibility, transparency, and trust to the middle market space. The result produces a high value solution for both investors and managers, facilitating greater efficiency and confidence in an extremely fragmented market.
Our Project Administrator role is critical for successful client implementations across our products and services. You will work directly with our Implementation Project Managers as they work with our clients to implement our software and services. Implementation projects will vary in size and scope, and you will work on a wide range of implementation tasks. The ideal candidate is someone that is comfortable working with data and quickly learns how to navigate an ever-evolving software product. Detail orientation and patience will be core for this role. As an integral part of our Delivery team, this is a key role for Verivest as we grow rapidly and take the lead in bringing trust and transparency to the real estate investment space!
- Act with Integrity: Our company was built on a foundation of transparency and trust. Everything we do, individually and collectively, is done in the spirit of what is right, even if it is the more difficult option.
- Embrace Complexity: We are a team of self-starters that is undaunted by a challenge. We take the time to dig into the intricate details so we can develop solutions that allow our clients to deliver better results. Our willingness to adapt and innovate sets us apart from our competition.
- Deliver Excellence: We set high expectations and strive to continually raise the bar. From our people to our work, we are committed to quality, and expect the same commitment from others.
- Own the Outcome: We are responsible for our actions and results, our successes and failures. We understand the importance of accountability and we follow through on our commitments.
- Support Project Managers to implement clients on the Verivest SaaS product, properly managing changing and competing priorities.
- Coordinate and execute data migration projects, including:
- Extract existing data from various sources (software products, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Organize and import data onto the Verivest platform, both manually and via a structured import template
- Complete quality checks to ensure accuracy of data
- Configure white-label software based on customer needs, branding, and investor base.
- Setup and configure new investment opportunities for customers on the Verivest platform and white-label investor portals.
- Review complex documents and map into DocuSign templates.
- Assist with technical customer trainings via phone and screenshare.
- Perform administrative functions including but not limited to obtaining bank account access for real estate investment funds, setting up QuickBooks Files, and supporting the Project Managers in providing onboarding deliverables to the Fund Administration team.
- Work with technical support and engineering teams to troubleshoot technical issues that arise during implementations.
- Work cross functionally with several teams (Sales, Client Success, Engineering, Accounting, Network Operations and Product) to ensure efficient completion of certain implementation tasks.
- Continuously provide constructive feedback to our Product Team based on customer experiences/needs.
- Assist with multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring all deadlines are met while keeping internal and external teams apprised of implementation progress.
- Additional responsibilities as directed for the success of the team and the Company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated project coordination experience with the ability to work on a high volume of project and administrative tasks simultaneously
- Experience migrating data between software systems and data files.
- Intermediate Excel skills used for extracting data from external systems, populating import files, and organizing and importing data in bulk.
- Ability to work with B2B customer base, including technical training.
- A genuine interest in commercial real estate. A background in the industry is helpful but not required.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video calls, and email. This is a critical part of the job as this position will be working on multiple projects with different Project Managers.
- Ability to utilize a diverse tech stack and capable of learning new ones quickly. Prior experience with systems like HubSpot, Egnyte, and project management tools would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative, learn quickly, figure out what is needed and get the job done!
- An innovator who is always looking for ways to improve and streamline processes. As a developing software company, we want everyone to help weigh in on how our product is built.
- Competitive compensation package and equity participation.
- 20 days of paid time off, sick leave and nine paid company holidays
- Company paid medical, dental, vision insurance (plus company pays 50% of premiums for eligible family members).
- Home office stipend.
- Short and long-term disability, and life insurance coverage.
- Volunteer time off to spend on causes you are passionate about.
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave.
- 401(k) plan, with company match.
- Paid training and development opportunities.
- Work where you work best: remote, hybrid or on-site.
- Flexible schedule options.
- Small, dynamic team = massive impact!
At Verivest, we are committed to creating a safe, diverse, and inclusive workplace. We make our hiring decisions based on merit, performance, and business need, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, gender identity expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage anyone who identifies as members of these communities to apply.